Saying on Valentine’s Day romantic love quotes

Say your beloved on Valentine’s Day:















v  “I am not Valentine, but believe me I am your Valentine”.
v  “No one can be happy without Love; I want to be happy only with your Love”.
v  “May be men cry three times in this earth. First time in born; second time in death; but in the middle time just for Love”.

v  “Every night in my dream I see you. Every night in my dream I feel you. Oh my darling you don’t know where are you now, but I know you are in my heart”.
v  “I could find probably millions of people to live with. But, I don't want to live one day without you”.
v  “If you ask me, how much I love you? I will say: I love you more; today I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow”.
v  “I have fallen in love many times... always with you”.
v  “You are my soul mate and the love of my life”.
v  “Life is incomplete without you”.
v  “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you”.
v  “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness”.
v  “Love means nothing in tennis, but it's everything in life”.
v  “I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love you”.
v  “Within you, I lose myself. Within you, I find myself wanting to be lost again”.
v  “Life is a flower of which love is the honey”.
v  “Love is a perfume you cannot pour onto others without getting a few drops on yourself”.
v  “If has not madness, it is not true love”. 
v  “True love comes quietly, without any banners or flashing lights. If you hear any sound or bells, you need to check your ears”. 
v  “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden”. 
v  “Anyone can catch your eyes, but it takes someone special to catch your heart”.
v  “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day. So I don't have to live a day without you”.
v  “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”.

DON’T FORGET TO SAY “HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY